Langue Onze Toulouse
LEARN FRENCH IN FRANCE AND ENJOY A UNIQUE LEARN EXPERIENCE!
Choosing our French school in Toulouse, in the South-West of France, means benefiting from the professionalism of our dedicated team and from our expertise in teaching French for foreign students for almost 25 years.
Deciding to study French at Langue Onze Toulouse means being assured to access French language courses and services officially recognized by the French government for their quality (welcome, assistance and guidance, accommodation, programme of cultural activities, pedagogical follow-up, Tandem® partnership…)
Learning French with Langue Onze Toulouse means enjoying the best conditions for a real immersion in the French language and culture:
- with a wide range of French courses all year long, for all students, from 1 to 48 weeks and adapted to everyone’s needs and level: General French courses, French Long term courses, French courses for specific purposes
- with qualified and experienced French teachers attentive to everyone’s expectations or rhythm and an administrative staff committed to providing personalized services
- with a learning and cultural resources centre offering supervised self-learning activities and the possibility to borrow DVDs, books, CDs…
- with various accommodation options encouraging social contacts, exchanges and an immersion in the French daily life
- with a rich cultural programme (cultural, social and/or sportive activities, excursions, events…) to help you to discover Toulouse, the Capital of the Midi-Pyrénées region, explore the French cultural heritage and enjoy the gentle way of life of Southern France
11 good reasons to learn French in France with Langue Onze Toulouse:
- Come and learn French in Toulouse, a vibrant and growing city of Art, History and Industry in the south-west of France. The perfect place to learn French in France: a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean, the Pyrenees and the Atlantic coast!
- Take a French course in an attractive air-conditioned, learning environment: 10 spacious classrooms on 2 floors of a lovely building in the classic Toulouse style with a courtyard. Student lounge & multimedia lab with Internet access is available for all our language students.
- Learn French in France with an International clientele of all ages, students and professionals.
- Our French courses are available all year round, for individuals as well as school groups.
- Choose from a range of French courses at all levels: Intensive, Extensive, Long term, Individual, Professional French, French Exam Preparation (DELF–DALF, TCF…), Au Pair…
- Enjoy personal attention in a convivial atmosphere: Never more than 12 students per class.
- Learn French effectively with modern interactive language teaching methods and experienced, licensed French teachers.
- We offer you a rich cultural programme with optional excursions to local attractions.
- Our TANDEM® conversation exchange programme matches international students with local French speakers. Ideal for students wanting to learn real French in France.
- For the time of your French course we arrange the accommodation for you: shared housing, host families, studios, residential hotels are selected with care.
- Our French language school is an accredited institute of further education and professional training, committed to the TANDEM® International quality guarantee. We have obtained the Label “French Foreign Language Quality” delivered by the French government to centers specialized in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE). We are also a full member of Campus France, the national agency for promoting French higher education abroad, and of the association Groupement FLE, the professional standard of reference for French language schools.
An ideal program for practicing everyday French in real life situations, gaining confidence, discovering French culture and making rapid progress.
This Intensive French course is available all year long in our French Language school in Toulouse.
The French Intensive classes are held in 23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, from Monday to Friday from 9.15am to 1pm every morning.
The daily rhythm of the intensive course enables you to improve all French language skills (oral and written production; oral and written comprehension), to broaden your vocabulary and to correct French grammar.
How are you going to learn French in class?
Priority is given to oral communication (comprehension and production). Small groups of 12 people maximum facilitate oral expression and speech in French as well as interaction and real collaboration between students in order to learn French.
Written work is equally part of the program in class and developed at home by doing exercises and homework.
Grammar work is always done in the context of real communicative situations in order to facilitate reapplication and to correct mistakes.
The Socio-cultural topics explored during the course help to practice an authentic and current French adapted to a variety of real-life situations.
The content of the Intensive French program (topics, skills) also meet the requirements of Official French certifications (DELF/DALF and TCF).
Methodology: Each sequence is structured around the four key language skills (listening/speaking, reading/writing), and is based on the communicative and action-based approach.
A French program ideal to develop your skills in French language, to get to know better the particularities of French culture and to exchange views.
This Intensive Plus French course is available all year long in our French language school in Toulouse.
The Intensive Plus classes are held over 27 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, every morning from 9.15am to 1pm, and are accompanied by 2 afternoon workshops (4 lessons of 45 minutes in small groups) taking place Tuesdays and Wednesdays (or Tuesdays and Fridays for beginners A1).
This formula combines classes and practical workshops:
- 1 General French Language course
Improving all French language skills (oral en written production, oral and written comprehension), widening knowledge of vocabulary and correcting French grammar.
- 1 Phonetics workshop
Correcting French pronunciation in an individual and playful way.
- 1 Culture and Society workshop or Pactical French (for beginners A1)
Culture and Society workshop: topics* varying every week to explore cultural heritage, discuss problems of French society, become familiar with French life.
Pactical French workshop: to develop and practice your oral skills and reinforce the contents covered during the morning clases.
A French program suitable for people working or studying in Toulouse and wishing to develop oral and written communication skills in French.
This Extensive French Evening course is ideal to acquire the language and to become more integrated into French society.
This Extensive French language course in the evenings is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse. The timetable is perfectly suitable for people who work and wish to study French during their stay in France.
This French program is eligible for recognition as a professional training course (CPF)
The Extensive French classes are available for a 12-week minimum registration corresponding to 48 hours in sessions of 2 hours each twice a week and are renewable.
A French program suitable for people living, working or studying in Toulouse and wishing to develop oral and written communication skills in French.
This Extensive afternoon French course is ideal to get a better understanding of daily life issues in France and to exchange views.
This Extensive language course in the afternoons is available from September to June in our French language school in Toulouse. The timetable is perfectly suitable for people working as Au Pair or looking for work and who wish to study French during their stay in France.
The Extensive afternoon classes in French are available for a 12-week minimum registration corresponding to 48 hours in sessions of 2 hours each twice a week.
The French combined course “Preparation for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams” is tailor-made if you wish to develop a working knowledge of general French and prepare yourself efficiently for the exams DELF/DALF/TCF in order to:
- Have an official recognition of your level in French language
- Study at a French university
- Work in France or for a French organization abroad (company, association…)
The French combined course “Preparation for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams” is available in our French language school in Toulouse all year round.
It consists of an intensive French course every morning (23 lessons per week / 45 minutes each) and of individual French tuition preparing the French exams in the afternoon, one-to-one lessons with a teacher (6 – 8 hours individual tuition per week depending on your French initial level).
As for the individual French tuition, you have the choice between 3 options depending on your current level of French, your objectives and on the French exam you wish to take:
- DELF Preparations : from level A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) The DELF B2 preparation is also available in intensive preparation in group. For more information, please click here
- Preparation for DALF, level C1 (CEFR)
- TCF Preparation (all levels available)
A comprehensive program to update your French culture knowledge, vary your teaching strategies and educational tools for the class, and exchange ideas and good practices with other teachers of French.
Our French language school offers 2 French Teacher Training sessions a year Our next sessions* available is on the following dates:
October 26 - November 06, 2020
The dates for a 1-week teaching program correspond to the 1st week of the session described above.
*From a minimum of 6 people we can open a session according to your specific calendar.
An original program to learn French while discovering French gastronomy (including the Southwest gastronomy) with a French Chef. A unique experience to develop your French language skills, discover and learn recipes and cooking skills and share sociable moments with French people.
This French & Cooking Course is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse (except in August and low availability in December).
The French & Cooking Course includes:
The Intensive Course in General French 23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, every morning from 9.15am to 1pm
+ 1 cooking course per week (1h30/2h in the afternoon or evening) in small groups.
The schedule of the different courses is given before your arrival, according to the dates of your course.
This course is available for a minimum duration of 2 weeks.
An original program to learn French while discovering oenology and French wines of the South West together with a wine expert from Toulouse.
A unique experience to develop your French language skills, discover and learn to recognize the wines and vintages of France and the South West through wine tasting and food and wine pairing and enjoy sociable moments with French people.
This French & Oenology course is available all year round (except in August) in our French language school in Toulouse.
The French & Oenology Course includes:
Intensive Course in General French 23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, every morning from 9.15am to 1pm
+1 oenology course per week (2h / 2h30 in the evening), in small groups.
An ideal program to fully immerse into the French language in order to develop French skills and discover French culture, the city of Toulouse and its region.
This Junior French summer course is available during the month of July in our French language school in Toulouse for a period of either three or four weeks, according to your choice.
The Junior French summer course is available for levels Elementary A2; Intermediate B1 and Upper Intermediate B2*.
* This course is not available for beginners (compulsory level test).
Langue Onze Toulouse offers several online French courses, in group or private lesson.
- Online Individual French course
- Online Academic & Professional French course
- Online Exam Preparation course
All our courses are entirely prepared and taught by our qualified French teachers, according to the official program contents.
Highlights of our Online French course:
Dynamic online French courses that switch training materials to develop the 4 language skills: video conference with full or small groups, personal tasks and homework in pairs, written and oral assessments (PDF documents, audio and videos)
Participative online French courses: each student can act, interact and realize self-digital presentations
Our teacher are qualified and trained for online teaching and for using digital supports.
Free access to our e-learning plateform "Le Plus en Ligne"
Free access to selected language and cultural contents (virtual visits, quiz, French recipes, etc.)
The Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is tailor-made if you wish to develop operational skills in French for your work or studies in France and to study French language in a pointed and individual manner.
This Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse.
The minimum length of the Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is 1 ½ hours per week one-to-one with a certified and experienced teacher.
Depending on your needs & objectives in French and on your availability, we offer sessions from 1 ½ to 2 hours, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times a week (up to a maximum of 12 hours a week) during the day or evenings (after 6pm)*.
* Timetable to be defined also according to availability of our teaching team
- Professional objectives: Course in Professional French of which the program, content and interactive exercises aim to reinforce your oral and written French skills in work situations.
- Professional communication: telephone conversations, public speaking (meetings, presentations, conferences…), professional correspondence (mails, letters, reports, minutes…)
- Specialized French: business French (sales, management, marketing…), medical French, legal French, touristic French, scientific / technological and diplomatic French. More specialties on request
- Academic purposes : Individual Tuition Course in French for University (FOU)
- Specific preparation courses for academic studies, practicing note-taking in French, oral comprehension of courses entirely in French (lectures, seminars), the main written and oral forms of academic expression… You will work on your oral and written French language skills within your special field: law, business and marketing, science, tourism, engineering…
- Half board with French host(s)
By opting for half-board, you make sure that you’ll live in a total linguistic and cultural immersion, feeling at ‘home away from home’.
The welcoming French hosts will help you practice your French speaking, and learn more about French habits and customs, especially when sharing meals at dinner time.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE HALF BOARD WITH FRENCH HOST(S):
- Your hosts will prepare your meals for breakfast and dinner every day, including during week-ends, and you will dine with them;
- You’ll have access to all the common areas of the house or flat: the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the bathroom;
- Be careful: you won’t be allowed to cook.
- You’ll be free to use the TV and/or the Hi-Fi system if you wish to watch and/or listen to French programs;
- There is also an Internet connection, with wireless access (Wi-Fi) most of the time.
- Self-catering with French host(s)
By opting for self-catering, you’ll find a good compromise between living with French people and remaining independent.
You will live with French hosts: you’ll get to know French habits and customs then.
But, anyway, you’ll keep your independence and remain free to go in and out.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SELF-CATERING WITH FRENCH HOST(S)
- You’ll cook your own meals:
- You’ll have access as you please to the fully-equipped kitchen, and to all the necessary cooking equipment and utensils;
- Be careful : you’ll have to respect the hours that will be agreed with the other members of the house or flat.
- You’ll have to purchase your own food and prepare your own meals;
- You’ll have a shelf in the fridge and one in a cupboard.
- You’ll have access to all the common areas of the house or flat: the living room, the dining room, the bathroom;
- You’ll be free to use the TV and/or the Hi-Fi system if you wish to watch and/or listen to French programs.
- There is also an Internet connection, with wireless access (Wi-Fi).
- Private Studio
By opting for a private studio, you’re sure to be completely autonomous.
You’ll stay in a furnished studio at the heart of the ‘Ville Rose’, which will enable you to have all the privacy you may need while you learn French and discover the city of Toulouse.
Nevertheless, the owners will remain at your entire disposal, should you need their help.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A STUDIO
- You’ll live in a fully-equipped studio:
- Studio available for one or two people;
- There will be a bedroom with, at least, a bed, a desk and a chair, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and/or a closet with shelves to store all your personal items.
- The well-equipped kitchenette will provide you with all the necessary cooking equipment and utensils you’ll need to cook (you’ll have to purchase your own food and prepare your own meals);
- There will be a bathroom too, of course.
- There is also an Internet connection, with wireless access (Wi-Fi) most of the time.
- Studio within a residence (Student residence or apart’hotel)
By opting for a studio in a residential hotel, you’ll benefit from hotel services while being independent in a comfortable environment.
The hotel apartment enables you to live freely in a fully equipped and furnished studio, and, then, to choose the additional services you’re interested in, like in a hotel.
You can select two or three-star residential hotels, according to the standard you’re looking for.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A STUDIO WITHIN A HOTEL RESIDENCE
- Studio or apartment available for one to four people;
- You’ll stay in a fully-equipped studio:
- Living-room with a sofa bed, a double bed, and/or twin beds (depending on the residence);
- LCD screen television with access to foreign channels;
- Equipped kitchenette with ceramic hobs, microwave oven, refrigerator, and dishes (You’ll have to purchase your own food and prepare your own meals);
- Office area;
- Bathroom with shower or bathtub;
- There is also an Internet connection, with wireless access (Wi-Fi) most of the time.