All of our schools that offer a certificate program can apply with a high school diploma or a university diploma. However, the desired TOEFL / IELTS test result varies according to each school and department. Students whose English is insufficient can join the programs of our language schools such as ILSC, EC, ELS and get the right to pass certificate programs without an examination.